Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tesla's 1st Bracelet


 

I forgot to post these pictures of Tesla wearing her first piece of jewelry. It's a ribbon bracelet with felt yarn beads sewed on. It's so cute. Tesla actually wore it all day and with clothes on, but I ended up not having any pictures that would show it off properly. She really enjoyed it and the button clasp worked really well. Thanks Jenna for Tesla's first bracelet. Of course now she wants more, and earrings, necklaces, anklets and more. She also mentioned to me that she LOVES diamonds and promises not to eat them if they are sent her way.

Oh and on the upside, as many of you know, I have recently developed an allergy to gold, platinum and silver. Which means I cannot wear my wedding ring or engagement ring. Well today I bought a new titanium ring. They are ridiculously cheap and it's a plain band. But it's really nice, I like the way it looks and it should arrive in 7 to 10 days. Now I won't get so many guys trying to pick me up, it's been just ridiculous, I feel like I should tattoo on my head "I'm Married!!!" Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts