Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pancakes and a walk around Seattle


So the last four days were all about cousin Sissy. She spent the night Thursday night, spent all day Friday crafting with me, then came over Saturday for the jewelry party with Ms. Jenna, and the Sunday after a pumpkin pancake breakfast finally went home, to return to school today, Monday. We had a lot of fun. Sissy also made pumpkin pancakes for us for breakfast on Sunday. This is one of my all time favorite recipes, and although she insisted that she doesn't like "spices" I made her smell each bottle and put each one in, because you follow the recipe, at least the first time! She's a pretty funny kid and totally tolerant of all the pictures I took and made her pose for!



Later that same day we took Sissy home, well kind of. My sister has sold her home and is looking to buy a new one. They have put an offer on a house and were having it inspected. It gave us an opportunity to take a look at it. It’s a lovely mossy green and built in 2003. I hope that they are all happy in it.

 

 



Later we went into Seattle. I wanted to go to a store that Jenna told me about the night before that has a lot of cheap containers. The store is a Japanese Dollar store, where everything is a $1.50. I know, I know, $1.50 is not a dollar but it’s a good way to describe it. I got some containers for my crafting/office room. Can’t wait to get organized!



We then had lunch at PF Chang’s, which I had never been to before. I would categorize the Chinese food there as being Tex-Mexy but for Asian food. Jason said that it was California Asian. Would that be Calsian?

Afterwards we went and walked around the urban park outside Westlake Center. Tesla had a fun time and I got a few good shots of her stumbling around. Now tell me that is not adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts