Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New PJ's


The serger is a complete success. I have already made an apron for myself and pajama bottoms for Jason. He always complains that his pj's are not long enough, so he finally has a pair that's not to short! I pre-washed the fabric in hot hot water so hopefully they won't shrink anymore. They were really easy to make and I hope to make quite a few more pairs in the future. I think next for him, I will make a robe for him, that is lightweight for the summer. Right now he just has a winter robe that is fleece and it's just to hot for warm weather.



The fabric is flannel with "Zzzz" in dialogue boxes covering it. It's super cute and he likes them a lot which is the real bonus. I love making things for my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts