Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tesla Crawled

Today Tesla crawled for the first time. She has been scooching herself around the room, but today she actually got on her knees and moved them in sync with her hands to get someplace. It was pretty cool to see. Of course she went right over to the coffee table and grabbed some books off of it. Time to start moving everything to a different location. I figured that I would wait until I knew that she was going to get into anything before moving it because otherwise we would be living a tidy life before it was necessary. I mean who wants to be tidy???

I am having difficulty uploading video's from the camcorder. I am going to attempt to do it again, but not sure it's going to be possible. Jason did order the broken part for the camera so we might have it fixed in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts