Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

9 Month Check Up


Tesla had her 9 month check up yesterday. She was measured and weighed and passed all of the normal baby tests. The doctor thinks that she's adorable and apparently tall. Right now Dr. Trombly is estimating that Tesla will be about 5'10". When she came in after all the measurements she said, so who has the tall people in her family. Well I'm not sure about Jason's side, but on my side my Grandpa was pretty tall, so looks like she may take after him on that. It'll be nice to have someone to reach things for me when I get old and shorter and shorter.

Anyway here are her stats:

Weight: 21.05 pounds about 85th percentile
Heighth: 30 inches about 98th percentile
Head: 18 inches about 98th percentile

She received two shots, she's never been given two before and she was not a happy camper and she's been pretty fussy since then. But she'll be fine. She's laughing a lot lately which is pretty nice to be around.

(This picture was taken by my sister, it's a couple of months old but it's so cute, I had to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts