Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Swinging in the Fall!


Yesterday my friend Gwen and I took the kids, Adrian 11 months and Tesla, to the park to swing. Tesla had never been on a swing before and it was such a nice day that we thought it would be fun. Unfortunately I discovered that our camera was broken. Very annoying. I feel like nothing is being made quality any more, everything is just smaller. I took one picture with the camera before putting it away to see if the mechanics still worked. Worked they did, of course I couldn't see what I was taking a picture of but I think the results were okay, and it captured Tesla's first swing. I think she looks like she's been imprisoned. You must like SWINGING!!! She actually had more fun on the bouncy duck, but since I didn't know if the camera actually took a picture I didn't bother.
Since the screen is obviously cracked I handed the camera over to Jason to see if he could repair it. For 25$ he'll order a new screen and hopefully it will work. Apparently it's a common issue with this camera. Swell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts