Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chillin'!


Have I mentioned how adorable my little girl is lately? Today I went to Stroller Strides. On Wednesdays we workout at a place called the Sportszone in Derry, NH. There's a soccer field that is completely inclosed so we can let the kids out. I was totally anxious to let Tesla out so that she could show everyone how well she crawled. Well at first she sat by me and played with a toy on the ground then she decided to go be social. She crawled over to one friend Amy, then noticed Chris and all the kids around her, who were having snacks. So she crawled on over to Chris, and preceded to sit in her lap and eat Teddy Grahams out of her hand. Never checking back with me, or calling out to me, nothing. Just hanging. I asked Chris if I could take a picture of them together. See how Tesla's right foot is blurry, it's because she's just kicking it back and forth, chillin'. How cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts