Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Top Sew Along Progress

Well as you know I have been working on the Spring Top Sew Along hosted by Made by Rae. It's a bit slow going since I have to do during nap the kids nap times but progress is being had just the same. Yesterday I cut all the fabric out. Ben started waking/crying just as I was finishing up. I was cutting so quickly at the point, I wouldn't be surprised if I made a mistake!
Today I managed to sew the bottom part of the dress up. Basically everything but the yoke/collar. Here's a picture of the progress so far.







Okay, first let's just get it out of the way, that is my bra showing through and if anyone thinks my flopsy nursing bra is risque more power to them. Other than the bra though, it's looking pretty good. At least it's not to small, and the color is good. Now on to the yoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts