Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

New Fabric

So I got some new fabric yesterday! A friend asked me to make a gift for her to give. She ordered the fabric plus a couple of yards of Ann Kelle fabric for me. Below is just a picture of the stuff that is for her project. It's really cool that she asked me to do this. It's a pretty special project but that's all you're going to get from me! I'll update with details in the future!





I also just have to say, that my friend who picked out the fabric claimed to not know what to get, and so I sent her a bunch of links to different fabrics that I liked. I didn't even notice this and it is gorgeous! I absolutely love it. So please, like you don't know what to get! Really I think she should have gotten dinosaurs, but zoo animals are awfully cute! (Okay that last bit was a private joke. I can explain again later, when all is revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts