Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Update: Who needs a stroller anyway?

Who needs a stroller anyway??? Tesla does! I cannot believe how quickly I caved. You would think that after writing a blog entry I would be emphatical about not needing a stroller right? I would love to say it's not my fault that I was forced into it. It was a life or death situation or that I was delusional, but none of that is true. I am weak. WEAK WEAK WEAK!

Here's what happened. I went to the mall. (Problem right there.) I love to shop. It's true I do. You want me to go shopping for you and spend your money I will. It's fun! Anyway, I went to the mall. We needed new towels and Macy's was having a friends and family sale and a linens sale so we got bath sheets for 13.69 each which was a great deal! We had towels in our master bath when we moved but their not the same ones that we came back too. Plus a girl like me needs a bath sheet. So that took all of 10 minutes, since I knew exactly what I wanted, but I decided to go to through the rest of the Macy's and try and find some Mother's day gifts... I'm not going to say that I did or did not get Mother's day gifts for our mom's because they read this blog, but let me just tell you, I don't think they'll be unhappy!

After shopping I wanted to get a bite to eat, and I tested myself by going to the McDonald's. A test because all the caloric content is listed on the menu so I could totally see what was a bad choice or not. So I ended up getting a chicken salad without dressing and I believe that it was about 310 calories. Not bad for a lunch. I also got Tesla a four peice of chicken nuggets which if you take the breading off, look absolutely disgusting. She ended up not being to hungry so we left.

I decided after McDonald's that I would let her walk beside me. Well she ran, and I mean RAN to the Build A Bear store where guess what they had sitting in front? A pink stroller. She pushed that thing around for about 10 minutes. So excited. Finally I asked the clerk, how much it was so I would know come Christmas time. It was $12.50. $12.50. So I thought and thought and thought and thought and thought and thought, and bought it. Then I called Jason and he wasn't happy about it. After a lengthy discussion, pouting and canceling the massage that I had scheduled, he agreed to let me, I mean Tesla have it. Phew. Then promptly said you better blog that your a hypocrite. So I am. Everyone! Listen up! I, Tesla's mom am a hypocrite.



It's not like you didn't know this was going to happen right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts