Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

A big Fall

I just got the pictures from my sister for Tesla's first birthday. I'm sure there will be more to follow but I thought I would share some with you as a told you about THE FALL!





Tesla fell today and hit her head... Right above her left eye. My poor girl. 


Since she actually had never had such a big fall, a small cut and everything I decided to take her to the doctor. It may have been a little worry wartish, but it swelled up pretty good and I wasn't going to sleep well knowing that she hit her head earlier in the day. 


My doctor was really nice and said she looked fine, and happy and healthy. He also gave me the symptoms to look for in a big fall if it's bad. I'm just so glad she's okay. I love my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts