Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Flannel Flannel Flannel!

This past weekend was my birthday and for my birthday we went to Portland. We stayed at the lovely Inn @ Northup Station. It was such a nice all suite hotel. I picked this hotel because it was in the neighborhood we wanted to stay in, it had a full kitchen and the decor was vibrant and young, and I thought my daughter, Tesla, would like it more than someplace with more sophisticated decor. The last time we stayed in a hotel it was a bit of a disaster and this time it was perfect! We brought Ben's Pack and Play for Tesla to sleep in and then Ben slept in the hotel's Pack and Play. The room was large and we had a lovely little patio that we could sit on and watch the trolley/literail thing go by. Tesla really liked that. The hotel had a nice continental breakfast in the morning and our room was close to the dining room which meant that when Ben woke up at 5ish, I could take him out there so that everyone else could sleep. I thought I did not bring my camera SD card so I didn't take any pictures of the hotel room but please go visit their site and check it out, the interior colors are stunning. In fact I was talking to a woman in the breakfast area about it and she said that after staying there the first time she repainted her sewing room in the same colors. Which of course I asked her about her sewing and about her sewing machine and it turns out she has the same machine as me! Crazy right?

On Saturday I dropped everyone off at the Oregon Zoo and headed on to Fabric Depot. Where I preceded to spend 4 hours shopping for fabric. It was so luxurious. I'm going to break up the pictures of the fabric I bought since I bought lots of flannel and then lots of everything else! So here it goes!

All Star 2 Main Stars Green Flannel
Riley Blake Designs
 
 The next one was bought for my friend Marisa.
All Star 2 - Blue All Star 2 Mini Dot
Riley Blake Designs


Wheels by My Mind's Eye
Riley Blake Designs



Zoo Friends by Kelly Tanner
Blue Hill Fabrics


Dino Dudes for Michael Miller

Bliss 26 Circles Ocean
Westminster Fibers
Della Flannel by Valori Wells for Free Spirit
Westminster Fibers


Summer Song was bought for a particular friend in mind.
Summer Song Pink
Riley Blake Designs

 The next one was bought for my friend Marisa.

Jungle Friends by Kelly Tanner
Blue Hill Fabrics


Sprinkles on Top
Michael Miller




Dumb Dot
Michael Miller
This image is not exactly correct, the dots are actually a light pink. I'm working on finding a better image.


Well that's all the flannel I bought. It's all so pretty. I bought a lot more fabric though so I'll be posting some more about that another time!


Thanks so much for visiting my blog, leave a comment to make my day! Don't forget to become a follower so you can be kept up on all the latest posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts