Recently, I went to the fabric store and bought a bunch of fabric for projects. They include a lot of fleece hats, we just love them, some holiday presents for the family, and fabric for burp cloths and bibs for our new addition. I already have started on the hats despite the fact that I have yet to have finished my two current projects. So I have decided to go ahead and set up a goal for this week to finish two dresses that I bought the fabric for over a month ago.
The first dress is for my niece, it's McCalls M4767. The main picture on the envelope is the one of the dress. I hopefully will be able to make it a little longer than that one. I cut out the size 9 size for the length and size 7 for the width.
The second dress and jacket is for my Tesla. The pattern is Simplicity 2680. The fabric is very funky looking and I'm hoping it'll look cute. I have only cut out the pattern and fabric so far so I still have quite a bit to do with this one.
I'll post pictures at the end of the week to update with the finished pieces. (That's such a definitive sentence, I didn't want to say I hoped I would have them done, because that just screams failure.)